Friday, June 16, 2006

Pool - World Pool Masters - Ronnie O'Sullivan vs Wu Chia-Ching







  • Ronnie O'Sullivan vs Wu Chia-Ching
Snooker superstar Ronnie O'Sullivan meets the 17-year old double World Champion Wu Chia-Ching. My guess is this match will be crowded!

Well not much need to be said about Ronnie O'Sullivan. I guess you're all familiar with the two-time World Snooker Champion. One of the most gifted players who ever seen. His potting ability cannot be questioned, and we know he has been practicing pool, but how good is his break?

Will Wu Chia-Ching continue to play his fearless game against world famous Ronnie O'Sullivan? My guess is - he will. This young talanted player just don't seem to have any nerves. And he sure knows how to break and run out. So will he win? I think O'Sullivan still do not fully master the 9-ball break, and I also think Wu know a bit more about the tactical aspects of the game so I hold Wu a slight favourite.

And today the tournament starts. Good luck to all players!