Thursday, June 08, 2006

Raj Hundal vs Hiroshi Takenaka

  • Raj Hundal vs Hiroshi Takenaka
This is a match between two players who have made some great results the last year. Raj Hundal made a name in the poolworld when he bet Alex Pagulayan 10-4 in the knockout stages in the World 9-ball Championship last year. He went on to win the World Pool Masters proving his win over Pagulayan was no "one hit wonder" (Sic! Hundals nickname is The Hitman). Although not very known i Europe Hiroshi Takenaka have been most successful over the last years. Winning Tokyo 9-ball Championship 2005, Tokyo Open 2005 and Seoul Open 2005.

I must admit I haven't seen much of Takenakas game and therefore it's mabye unfair of me to hold Hundal as a favourite. Though I haven't seen Takenaka perform great results outside Asia and I know this is a familiar scene for Hundal. Therefore my guess is - The winner is Raj Hundal.