Saturday, June 10, 2006

Rodney Morris vs Niels Feijen

I'm a fan of Niels Feijen (since Jörgen Sandman and Albin Ouchan Jr told me I look a lot like Feijen when I play ;-)) and would like to hold him as a favourite to win. Though he has been struggling with his form lately. He is always a tough opponent to anyone in the world, but to win this one I guess he'll have to find his best game. Following his diary he seems to be on his way back to his best form. Will he find it in time?

Rodney Morris won the 2006 UPA Pro Tour Championship beatind Thorsten Hohmann in the final. The last years we've seen Morris play an excellent game in the Mosconi Cup, as well as in the World Championships. These are two very consistent players on the world pool scene. I'd say whoever is in best form of the day will win the match - and I guess that will be Rodney Morris.